Modular Solutions, Ltd has built a high quality reputation in the southwest due to our client centric approach to customer satisfaction. In the center of the the project is our client, expressing goals and objectives for a successful project. Surrounding our client is a great team of well trained and experienced construction professionals that will walk alongside and ensure the project completes those goals and objectives along the way.
Modular construction is different than traditional construction in one main way- It moves MUCH faster. Because of the accelerated schedules and multi-tasking that is associated with prefabricated construction it takes a team to have a successful project. We know that by training our team, and taking time to hire the right person our projects will be successful! Our key employees have over 300 years of experience in the construction and modular industry.
- Preconstruction (complete budgets, concept plans, design inception, and manage any change orders along the way)
- Architectural (full architectural plans for building, site, electrical, mechanical, civil, etc)
- Project Manager (will take your project from inception through warranty as a single point of contact)
- Site Manager (will be on site to daily to manage quality, code compliance, and safety compliance)
- Site team (our general contracting team prepares the site and gets it ready for the new modular building)
- Administration (keeping all the records, lien waivers, insurance, bonding, certified payroll, contract documents, invoices, FAR and state requirements, etc)
- Plant Manager (ensures all production in the plant is per plan and on schedule
- Purchasing Manager (ensures all the long lead and special order materials arrive on time, and per specification)
- Plant Production Team (ensures the stations in the production process are per plan and on schedule)
- Quality Control (follow each project on a daily basis to ensure we do not miss critical items)
- General Manager (responsible for all team activity in plant and on site)
- President (as a family owned business our company founder Mr. Joe Hart still participates in weekly staff and project meetings sharing his 30+ years of experience with younger team members)
To learn more about a SUPERIOR way to build contact our team: