At Modular Solutions our culture is like a family. We treat each other with respect, and always give back to support our community. We are looking for self motivated team members that will always lend a helping hand to do what it takes to deliver on our customers’ expectations. Most of our projects have been a great success because our team members care about the outcome and always do their best to get a repeat or referral client.
Being a part of a team that has architectural design, preconstruction, manufacturing, general contracting and a full concierge experience for our clients means plenty of opportunity for growth, and self-improvement in skillsets.
Contact our HR department today to join our team! (602) 952-9741 or firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our career page on the website.
Two great career opportunity postings listed here:
BIM Coordinator & Drafter REPLY HERE
- Maintain BIM library with up-to-date products and associated shared families.
- Assist in the development of project-specific BIM content libraries.
- Maintain Revit Standards for all texts, lines, regions, dimensions, and models.
- Ability to generate site-specific material takeoffs and shop drawings.
- Manage and oversee the implementation of Building Information Modeling (BIM) processes and standards.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop and maintain BIM models for various construction projects.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and contractors to ensure accurate and up-to-date BIM models.
- Provide technical support and training to project teams on BIM software and workflows.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in BIM technology and industry best practices.
Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role as a BIM Manager or Coordinator.
- Strong proficiency in Revit
- CAD proficiency
- Knowledge of building systems, construction methods, and industry standards.
- Familiarity with drafting techniques and schematics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, in the English Language, to effectively collaborate with project teams.
- Proficient use of standard office software – Excel, Office, Adobe
- Must be a self-motivated and reliable person with a desire to learn.
- Able to work independently and with others to achieve team goals.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Excellent attendance.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
Benefits-Paid time off
Schedule: 8 hour shift-Overtime Available with Approval
Work setting: Office preferred. Hybrid can be discussed for occasional occurrences
Duties and Functions
- Oversee MSLTDs Safety Program including the development and implementation of safety policies and procedures when required.
- Aid and Oversee development and implementation of project-specific safety policies and procedures as needed.
- Enforce compliance with all applicable federal, state, county and local safety related regulations.
- Conduct safety training to all levels of staff, as required, by Federal and State safety regulation to reduce accidents, occupational illnesses, and exposure to long-term health hazards.
- Support the onsite and offsite project managers and superintendents in ensuring each construction project is conducting operations in a safe manner for the protection of our employees, clients, subcontractors and the general public. Provide support to field staff in the event of an OSHA site inspection.
- Coordinate with Project and Plant Supervision so that necessary protective equipment and safety materials are utilized, adequate first aid materials are available and safety documents are posted on-site
- Participate in early return to full-duty work responsibilities for injured workers and to provide meaningful light duty transitional work opportunities.
- Perform and oversee investigation of accidents, injuries and unsafe working conditions to include interfacing with workers compensation claims and communication with injured workers and the return-to-work strategies.
- Cooperate in the preparation of material and evidence for organizational use in hearings, lawsuits and insurance investigations. Provide recommendations for remedial action
- Frequently travel to job sites to check and maintain job safety and ensure the Company and its job sites remain hazard and accident free by conducting periodic safety inspections. Project requirements may require longer term for onsite presents.